Monday, March 20, 2017

Autumn Walk - painting process

Although I am not a mother, I feel very motherly toward my little niece. Her name is Violet and this painting is all about her!

I originally wanted to call the artwork 'Little One' but then came across this idea of a walk in the park and with Autumn coming up this seemed more appropriate.

It initially started as a Summer artwork... 

Then, being Autumn I decided to add more clothes and scarves... 

This is the first artwork where I have added hoop earrings! 

Awww

So happy with the finished piece.
I went for an Autumn colour palette. 
There you have it! A great gift for the women in your lives (mother and daughter, auntie and niece, big sister and little sister etc). Original and prints available in the shop now!

x Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment